6 Years Old!

I'm not sure why I find the 6 year mark bigger than any other year but this year felt pretty significant for Noodle.  Luckily I was able to take the day off since it fell on a Wednesday. 
We started off the day by opening presents.  Since Noodle mastered the two-wheel bike we upgraded her bike.  Of course given my love of bikes I put a lot of research into this purchase! 

Luckily it wasn't for nothing as she loves her new bike.  by going to the local amusement park since they had toddler time.  After that we went out to lunch and both kids got chocolate chip pancakes with a candle.

 Then it was off to animal shelter where we dropped off all the donations Noodle collected at her birthday party. The rescue gave us a quick tour and let Noodle and Boo take a picture with a puppy and the donations. 

We had a little time to ride bikes before heading off to swim class.  Then there were cupcakes at the house (at the normal bedtime).  Needless to say both kids were EXHAUSTED!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Tree Hunting

A boy and his dog

Continuing local adventures