A boy and his dog

This morning was such a beautiful day.  The kids spent the night in the indoor tent (aka the parachute) and Boo and I headed out for a dog walk.  The air was crisp, the sun was out with not a cloud in the sky and the birds were chirping all over.  Sunday mornings are already quiet in our neighborhood and these days they're even quieter.  We headed out into our personal National Forest (aka the trails at the nearby business park) and after some ball chasing Chip realized he would much rather run right next to Emmett, who was biking.  I watched the two of them bike and run, zigzagging over the fields and through the trees.

This time at home has really allowed the two of them to bond.  Since Chip really was a dog I got for the boys to play with it makes me happy to see how he just wants to chase them all around.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Continuing local adventures

Great weekends have to end

Easter Scavenger Hunt