Halloween, part 2 and 3
This year's family theme was Star Wars and after an impatient month where costumes and accessories were arriving almost daily the kids finally got to celebrate. Although I never got the picture on Halloween I made everyone dress up again that weekend to take pictures.
Halloween was a fun event where we started off trick of treating at Dad's office, then a short party at the neighbors house and off we went trick or treating. At first we went out with the group of neighborhood kids and after a few houses Noodle said she would rather break away from the group. Given her social nature I was a little surprised but decided to allow her to go her own way (with me in tow of course). I then realized she had figured out she got more attention from the homes when out on her own and she milked that the whole time.
Boo or should I say 'Luke Skywalker' went down one of the streets always holding back from the big group (he's not much into big groups and getting pushed around). After about 10 homes he said he had enough. Luckily Nana was there to walk him home and he had a great time handing out candy to the other kids.
Ham ended up being carried around for most of the trick or treating and even ended up being offered a few candies. Given that we haven't ventured beyond the phase 1 foods those candies obviously ended up in Mama's stomach.
Halloween was a fun event where we started off trick of treating at Dad's office, then a short party at the neighbors house and off we went trick or treating. At first we went out with the group of neighborhood kids and after a few houses Noodle said she would rather break away from the group. Given her social nature I was a little surprised but decided to allow her to go her own way (with me in tow of course). I then realized she had figured out she got more attention from the homes when out on her own and she milked that the whole time.
Boo or should I say 'Luke Skywalker' went down one of the streets always holding back from the big group (he's not much into big groups and getting pushed around). After about 10 homes he said he had enough. Luckily Nana was there to walk him home and he had a great time handing out candy to the other kids.
Ham ended up being carried around for most of the trick or treating and even ended up being offered a few candies. Given that we haven't ventured beyond the phase 1 foods those candies obviously ended up in Mama's stomach.
Comments
Post a Comment