6 months!
Dear Ham,
You are 6 months now. That time just went by in a blink. You really are an active little boy wanting to get into anything and everything you see. Luckily we have no flights scheduled because I cannot imagine what that would be like.
The only tough thing is that you seem to have some reflux issues causing you to often wake up in pain. Overall you are a super happy baby laughing at any opportunity.
Your brother and sister are completely in love with you. You are also very much enamored with your siblings, kicking your feet as you see or hear them.
Recently you have become very much a fan of your mom. No complaints of course from me but you make it hard for others to hold you when I'm around. I love how you stretch out your little arms towards me when I come home from work and you make it clear if I'm spending too much time hugging the other kids.
Although we aren't nearly as good about tracking your milestones we do on occasion check the book to ensure you're tracking. You seem to be pretty text book - rolling over both ways (a little early), sitting up right on time, grabbing and holding things and recognizing faces. You love to stand up and this is always an easy way to keep you engaged.
It's a great joy to have a third little bundle of joy and I'm so grateful to have you as part of this family!!
You are 6 months now. That time just went by in a blink. You really are an active little boy wanting to get into anything and everything you see. Luckily we have no flights scheduled because I cannot imagine what that would be like.
The only tough thing is that you seem to have some reflux issues causing you to often wake up in pain. Overall you are a super happy baby laughing at any opportunity.
Your brother and sister are completely in love with you. You are also very much enamored with your siblings, kicking your feet as you see or hear them.
Recently you have become very much a fan of your mom. No complaints of course from me but you make it hard for others to hold you when I'm around. I love how you stretch out your little arms towards me when I come home from work and you make it clear if I'm spending too much time hugging the other kids.
Although we aren't nearly as good about tracking your milestones we do on occasion check the book to ensure you're tracking. You seem to be pretty text book - rolling over both ways (a little early), sitting up right on time, grabbing and holding things and recognizing faces. You love to stand up and this is always an easy way to keep you engaged.
It's a great joy to have a third little bundle of joy and I'm so grateful to have you as part of this family!!
Comments
Post a Comment