6 Month Stats
Today I finally got Ham in for his 6 month check up. It's a bit of a third child syndrome since I didn't call to schedule his appointment until he actually turned 6 months. Lucky for me the main nurse and I have always gotten along really well so when I called she was kind enough to override his calendar and get me in. Always be kind to your nurses!
So here are the stats:
Height = 27 inches - 75%
Weight = 16 lbs 5 oz - 25%
Head - 17.25 - 50%
All across the board.
He is well advanced in his milestones, sitting like a 9 month old and apparently just to show off Ham decided to show that he could pull up from sitting using the furniture. Clearly he is growing just fine. Given that he's my last I sometimes wish he would slow down though!
So here are the stats:
Height = 27 inches - 75%
Weight = 16 lbs 5 oz - 25%
Head - 17.25 - 50%
All across the board.
He is well advanced in his milestones, sitting like a 9 month old and apparently just to show off Ham decided to show that he could pull up from sitting using the furniture. Clearly he is growing just fine. Given that he's my last I sometimes wish he would slow down though!
Comments
Post a Comment