Well, I don't like that rule...
This week was Boo's first camp experience which was at his pre-school. After his first drop off I was surprised at how confident he was being in being left alone. When I mentioned it was time for hugs and kisses he looked a little hesitant but said he was fine. Then his friend C. came in and he gave him a big hug and they were off playing.
Once we got in the car Noodle started bawling since she missed Boo so much. It's so interesting since she often is fine leaving but once she was the one being left it was much harder.
On the final day of camp I found out that Boo and C. were often asked to keep their hands to themselves (this came through C's mom who was doing drop off and pick up). When I asked Boo later he says "Well, I don't like that rule! I like using C. as a pillow!"
Too funny.
Once we got in the car Noodle started bawling since she missed Boo so much. It's so interesting since she often is fine leaving but once she was the one being left it was much harder.
On the final day of camp I found out that Boo and C. were often asked to keep their hands to themselves (this came through C's mom who was doing drop off and pick up). When I asked Boo later he says "Well, I don't like that rule! I like using C. as a pillow!"
Too funny.
Comments
Post a Comment