New Camera!

I did it! I finally did it!  I got myself a new camera.  I've been talking about upgrading for about 3 years and I finally decided I would just do it.  I was a little worried that I would get the camera and it wouldn't really make my pictures any better. Five minutes with the camera, after the kids were in bed, made me realize that I should have done this a while ago! 

How random is this to find a peacock walking around our little town??



You did what???


Where my toes at?  Where my toes at? Where my toes at?


Gotta love that face!

Here are some initial pictures on my first day out. 

Comments

  1. Sweet! Are you still shooting in Manual mode? What lens are you using? Was your old camera full-frame? Is your new one? (Once you go full-frame, you can't go back!) We should get together soon and do some shooting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Continuing local adventures

Great weekends have to end

Easter Scavenger Hunt