Mommy-Son date
About a week ago J and I had an actual date night. As we were explaining our evening to the kids Boo was so sad because he wanted a date too. I promised to have one with him and today was our lunch date. E and I went to Cinnamon House. When he got two straws he was so excited that we could share a cup!
It was a fun little lunch date. When we ordered I said "and my date will have" and Boo got all smiley cute. Later Boo asked if he could take his nap in my bed. As I was pondering the question I repeated "can you sleep in my bed?" right as the waiter walked up to the table. I turned quite red!
It was a fun little lunch date. When we ordered I said "and my date will have" and Boo got all smiley cute. Later Boo asked if he could take his nap in my bed. As I was pondering the question I repeated "can you sleep in my bed?" right as the waiter walked up to the table. I turned quite red!
Hee hee.
ReplyDelete