Potato Hill
Preparing my office for a Pandemic and getting everyone working in a safe way was stressful and exhausting. Add having kids home unexpectedly because schools are closed and its another layer of stress. So on the weekend I absolutely knew I needed to get out into nature and finish the weekend physically exhausted. We did it safely by not stopping at any place on the way and got out to snowshoe. The fun really began when we went off trail and started navigating cliffs, steep hills, and icy patches. While I've been able to read topographical maps, the reality is when following a trail it's not that critical. In backcountry you get to really use it.
Alex had her first snowshoe adventure and while she was exhausted, she did great. I think teenagers who are really bored being home from school are more excited to head out on crazy adventures!
Alex had her first snowshoe adventure and while she was exhausted, she did great. I think teenagers who are really bored being home from school are more excited to head out on crazy adventures!



Comments
Post a Comment