New Years is always a big thing in our house (just kidding - it's quite the opposite) but we did have the traditional oliebollen again this year but we had the luck of someone else making them for us. We were at Opa and Oma's house for the evening for some fantastic fried bolls of dough.
 |
| Boo biting into an oliebol |
Alexandra had an amazing amount and I'm still surprised she hasn't thrown up. The previous few nights of little sleep caught up to me and by 7pm I was yawning! Luckily a few good games of Penguin Pile Up and Uno kept us going until about 9pm. Both boys were asleep by the time we got home and Alexandra was close.
 |
| Noodle working on her third oliebol |
Sadly by 1am I was up with a fever so my first day in 2014 was spent in bed. The fever was short lived but I just didn't have any energy the next day. Things are much better now...
 |
| Picking away |
 |
| A trip to the hippie gnome |
Comments
Post a Comment