Happy Birthday Ham!
Dear Ham,
It's hard to believe a year has gone by. You're turning into quite the little independent cruiser as you want to walk all over, all by yourself of course. I often offer a hand for support which is pushed away as you cruise around finding your own path. In this way you are proving to be quite different from your siblings as they always stayed close to home base (i.e. me) whenever they explored. You may become that kid that I break my kid-leash rule for!
Your little personality is really starting to come out and I can tell you have a stubborn streak and will really speak up for what you like or don't like. When things don't go your way it's not unusual that you'll just fall to the floor crying. At least you got smart enough to try to put your head down gently.
The highlight of your day seems to be when you realize your brother and sister are up and ready to play with you. As soon as they come over you bring out the biggest smile. Of course they are crazy about you so you get tons of interaction. It's never long between tickles, snuggles (at least they try) and kisses from someone...
You're starting to wrestly a bit with your brother as you crawl right on top of him and then do a combination of hitting his head and giving him kisses. You also have no fear of getting into the game when the kids are playing wild. Luckily your brother and sister are generally careful with you but I wonder what this translates to when the school scuffles start. It will be a fun journey to see how you develop and grow. Thanks for a great year. I hope you know you bring us all so much joy little one!
It's hard to believe a year has gone by. You're turning into quite the little independent cruiser as you want to walk all over, all by yourself of course. I often offer a hand for support which is pushed away as you cruise around finding your own path. In this way you are proving to be quite different from your siblings as they always stayed close to home base (i.e. me) whenever they explored. You may become that kid that I break my kid-leash rule for!
Your little personality is really starting to come out and I can tell you have a stubborn streak and will really speak up for what you like or don't like. When things don't go your way it's not unusual that you'll just fall to the floor crying. At least you got smart enough to try to put your head down gently.
The highlight of your day seems to be when you realize your brother and sister are up and ready to play with you. As soon as they come over you bring out the biggest smile. Of course they are crazy about you so you get tons of interaction. It's never long between tickles, snuggles (at least they try) and kisses from someone...
Comments
Post a Comment